Last week, there were a couple of alarming developments in digital marketing for real estate. One well-known CRM was acquired by a large conglomerate. We’ve also heard more than one story of sticker shock regarding some new “one size fits all” monthly charges for website services.
In times like these, it can feel like loyal customers take a back seat to corporate growth interests. Understandably, it’s led some agents to ask about our policies and plans for the future.
First, we want to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for being a part of the real estate small business community. THANK YOU for sharing your vision, strategy, and marketing ideas with us. This feedback has been integral to the development of our end-to-end lead generation and conversion marketing systems. It’s our honor to work in partnership with you.
As to our policies, we remain committed to the values we feel this community shares:
- We are an independently owned company that has been around for over 27 years, with a focus on helping our clients grow your business online.
- We have not increased our pricing, while we continue to improve and innovate our systems and services. If future market conditions force us to change our pricing, we will do it with the full understanding that you are a small business.
- We believe every business is different, and provide flexible, modular systems to help with your individual needs and goals.
- We want to be your marketing partner, providing expertise and concierge service to help you achieve your marketing goals.
- We believe you own all client and lead data collected by our systems, and it should not be accessible to 3rd parties unless requested and/or approved by you.
- We support and encourage you to create your own content to use with your SuccessWebsite system, and will not retain such independently produced content (including domain names) if you decide to move to another digital marketing partner.
We’re looking forward to continuing conversations with you in the future. Drop us a line anytime you want to chat about our policies, systems, or services.
The SuccessWebsite Digital Marketing Service & Support Team